1234567Next
Back New
Author: jonnyMercUK

Mercedes GLC Coupe

[Copy link]
24-11-2019 23:07:43 Mobile | Show all posts
May I ask what you previous car was? Everyone is entitled to their own decision naturally, I just hope that once the new car smell and shiny paint wears off and people point at you and look around (no longer because of the 17 reg plate and shiny paint) that you still feel the same way. You may have to use the MGFV on this one when you swop. That deposit will be fully gone.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 24-11-2019 23:07:44 Mobile | Show all posts
I've had a few cars from Mercedes as I've a good friend whose the sales manager and another the business manager. I've had 2 c Class coupes, and a cla and the wife has had a b Class and and a Class.

I never put any deposits into my cars.

Use magic Report

24-11-2019 23:07:45 Mobile | Show all posts
Ok fair enough, I guess then it is an upgrade for you this car. In my experience going down the range from the GLS this is just not acceptable.

So how can you legally have it on a PCP without putting down a deposit? I thought it then becomes a hire purchase or operational lease. Is the V5 in your name?

Use magic Report

Author| 24-11-2019 23:07:46 Mobile | Show all posts
It may not be intentional but please don't patronise me, you don't know anything about me other than the cars I've stated.

Anyway... in regards to deposit you don't have to put anything down at all if you don't want to.

Use magic Report

24-11-2019 23:07:46 Mobile | Show all posts
So is the V5 in your name? You have a PCP with 0% deposit? I'm sorry I just want to be very clear on those two points.

I've met a few other people who have their car on lease, tyres included and everything, and you know what I have some understanding that they don't care it does this. But if you own it yourself (regardless of how you've funded it) I find it hard to comprehend anyone can be so forgiving.

Use magic Report

Author| 24-11-2019 23:07:46 Mobile | Show all posts
Yes and yes.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
24-11-2019 23:07:46 Mobile | Show all posts
What's the latest on this ? Wanted to order a new one . Will MB supply new ones with winter tyres ?

Use magic Report

24-11-2019 23:07:47 Mobile | Show all posts
Depends what model you got for and with what tyres. I'm hearing that new vehicles are still supplied with standard summer tyres. And that for many it is a struggle to get their dealers to swap to all seasons tyres.

I'm also hearing that now it is "winter" in Australia, Mercedes down under has issued the same waiver as the UK.

For myself, I had to argue long that I should have four the same make/model tyres on my AMG 43. In the end I got there and although on summer tyres and still Continental SportContact 5. These are BMW/RollsRoyce specced Star marked tyres with contiseal. They seem to have done the trick.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Was looking at the 250d  amg line . Thanks for your reply. Shame you have to go through all that . You would of thought customer service would be a lot better considering the price or the vehicle.

Use magic Report

I think all season in 18" and 19" tyres are readily available. I hear supply issues with people who have gone for the 20" wheels...

Use magic Report

1234567Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部