View: 2500|Reply: 116

Get Your Bookcase out for the lads!!!

[Copy link]
25-11-2019 04:34:32 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Well it had to happen at some point didnt it?

Post your pics, whether glorious in its OCD neatness or that horrible double stacked mess that you need another two bookcases to make any real dent in, we dont care.

I will edit mine but here are a few pics to go on with.

Front Room

Stairs

bedroom

There is also a bottom row of Graphic novels hidden behind a pile of mess, Sandman, Akira, Bone, Punisher, Poison Elves and others.

Comic Cupboard

Signed Editions

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:34:33 Mobile | Show all posts
Love the neat row of hardbacks...all good titles

Thanks to you I'm now going to start buying signed hardbacks when I can find them....
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:34:33 Mobile | Show all posts
My bookcases are filled with dog-eared mess of books which I'm too embarrassed to photo.

All my hardbacks are reference books, but I have one hardback novel - 'Inversions' by Iain M Banks... and it's signed!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:34:34 Mobile | Show all posts
My small collection, might be up for sale soon as I'm looking to get a kindle

Use magic Report

Author| 25-11-2019 04:34:34 Mobile | Show all posts

Another person with Magician! I think I will champion this book to make sure everyone with fantasy based tastes reads it.

Although the other two in the series are not grouped together

I wil be taking some photos of my stuff later.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:34:34 Mobile | Show all posts
mine are a bit of a mess, sold a few and not bought much over the last few years.
all tradepaperbacks or hardbacks behind my drawing board.novels and what not are on different shelves or in boxes, all my comics are in boxes too.

Use magic Report

Author| 25-11-2019 04:34:34 Mobile | Show all posts
Bloody hell I thought I had a lot of Trades, but that would not look out of place at Waterstones.....very impressive mate!

Edit: Updated my post with a couple more pics.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-11-2019 04:34:35 Mobile | Show all posts
I've been meaning to arrange the bookcase in alphabetical order by author but haven't got round to it. Maybe I'll do i today now that you mentioned it

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Got half my bathroom in my living room so couldn't take some proper pictures!

Have allot of the books already seen - we geeks obviously shop at the same places!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Does The Count regularly count your books? How many are there?!?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部