Author: Sonic67

Markov/Litvinenko 2.0

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 00:18:41 Mobile | Show all posts
Or are they angry that Russia might have attacked someone on British soil with a WMD?

You know, the most likely option.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:18:41 Mobile | Show all posts
They'll pay to access whoever's in power, at this point in time it's the Tory Party. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Blair's Labour Party took donations from Russians.

Did you miss the bit where the various authorities in other countries said there is no record of Corbyn in their soviet archives. From what I found out, Corbyn was anti US and anti USSR as he saw them as a threat to world peace due to the nuclear weapons and what's one thing Corbyn's been consistent about ? Campaigning to get rid of Nuclear weapons. You are determined to vilify Corbyn at every opportunity, even if the evidence is questionable. If you go through every MP's history of meetings in the Houses of Parliament with foreign diplomats etc they will have likely come into contact with spies at some point and the Intelligence services would be aware of it (or you'd hope they'd be aware of it). If Corbyn were a traitor I doubt he'd have been allowed onto the privy council (with access to the Queen who knows more or less what goes on with the British State) and the Intelligence services would have leaked the information to the press to force Corbyn to resign as Labour Leader. What appeared in the press recently was as convincing as me being from Mars.   

Actually the sources of donations are lot more varied for Individual MP's, you can go take a look here
Search - The Electoral Commission

Also Tory MP's have appeared on RT and appear to have taken more cash for said appearances than Labour MP's have -
Tory MPs have taken four times more money for appearing on Russia Today than Labour MPs

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Exactly. So what's the big deal over Oligarchs paying money to the Conservatives? Russian Oligarchs would rather have a government in power who won't tax the hell out of them. Who knew? I'm surprised Corbyn and a few posters treat it like it's a big deal. Yes they are rich businessmen, yes they are Russian and yes there might be connections to Putin.

I'm fairly sure any rich Russian businessman has connections to Putin. So what? Large donations to parties are all published and available. Rich men bankroll Conservatives, trade unions bankroll Labour.
No. Did you miss the bit where my interest was why he was meeting a spy. I haven't said Corbyn was a spy. I did want to know what reasons he gave. The best I have was he said he meets lots of people. We know. IRA, Hezbollah, spies etc.

Anyway there was confirmation of the meetings.

The evidence behind claims Jeremy Corbyn was a Czech informant during the Cold War

Records appear to confirm three meetings between Mr Corbyn and Mr Sarkocy in 1986 and 1987: two in Parliament and one in Mr Corbyn’s constituency office.

Czech authorities have also confirmed the meetings, but say Mr Corbyn was not an informant. There are signs that Czechoslovakian intelligence officials made attempts to hide Mr Sarkocy’s true identity from the Labour MP, they said.

I haven't said Corbyn was a spy but he did meet one. Do you agree?
He's naive and thinks everything can be solved with a chat. Like Chamberlain. Russia respects force. Ask Ukraine. Back in 1982 a Russian diplomat said to us if we had not fought for the Islands they would have thought less of us. He's one of Lenin's "useful idiots."
And? No secret there. I wouldn't give him the steam off my ****.
Agreed. Spies tend to be secretive and like to meet people who are important or will be. Hence "spies."
I haven't said he was traitor. Stupid and naive definitely. As I said before, I'd love to meet who DV'd him.
Agreed. And as I've said above, and you still miss it, will they in the future? Corbyn says he will.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Incidentally this was the first bit from Diane Abbott:

"Shadow home secretary Diane Abbott said she would be seeking assurances from the government.

Speaking to BBC Radio 4’s Today programme Abbot stop short of calling for investigations into the mysterious deaths of other Russians on British soil to be reopened.

But she said would be writting to Home Secretary Amber Rudd to ask what assurances she can provide “if it does prove to be the case that the Russian state is involved”.

She added: “I don’t like defaulting to a ‘red menace’ analysis, but we can’t allow London and the Home Counties to become a kind of killing field for the Russian state and its enemies.”

Rudd could be asked to make Commons statement."

I'm no fan of her but no problems there and nothing like the political point scoring Corbyn did.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:18:42 Mobile | Show all posts
facetious comment ... though not too far from my genuine feelings
- please can we respond in kind with their agents Jules and Nige?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Mistake by whoever delivered the egg cup of nerve agent, most likely should had been done quietly at home, Father and Daughter found a week later dead and the police would have had it down as unexplained like all the others, instead it all went a bit wrong and very public, hence the response.  

But let’s not pretend otherwise, If it had been the other way around the Tories would have done the exact same thing, if Momentum had taken money from any Russian etc. Look how the Tories reacted to Corbyn and the accusations made by Sarkocy ...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Why do you and the likes of Corbyn want to make it a Tory vs Labour issue?

On Topic: Who brought the stuff in from Russia, bearing mind the daughter flew in from Russia just the day before?.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 00:18:42 Mobile | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:18:43 Mobile | Show all posts
I've heard it all now, Jeremy Corbyn a Spy? Haha

What secrets is he supposed to have leaked? Whether the British miners were going to go on strike?
Are you accusing Corbyn of faxing the front page of The Guardian?

And no, before anyone says anything, the earth is not flat it's a globe. I know you might have seen this on Sky, but just think about how you receive that on your TV.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:18:43 Mobile | Show all posts
Because others and various professional Tories have been doing the same, well since ever, so why not?

These things they keep chucking at Corbyn, remind me of my childhood, being the child of publican you get similar characters at every watering hole.  There was the early retired minted man who set up stool to drink and sprout their pontifications but everyday they became less and less relevant. Slowly but surely as they became less relevant the pontifications just became sillier and sillier.  That's were we at with these Corbyn things, it's just out of touch minted men in the media shouting their pontifications.

So no response from Putin/Kremlin, time to get tough was the rhetoric!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部