Author: tapzilla2k

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 00:28:53 Mobile | Show all posts
They were a bit slow off the mark compared to the rest. Though they are all slow compared to Exaronews - Sir Edward Heath: Met also investigates claims of child sex abuse | ExaroNews

It was perhaps made to sound like tin foil stuff, however the book on Cyril Smith covers this pretty well. It's a book worth reading if you want to see how the state protected Smith, at least on a very basic level.

Euphemisms are part and parcel of politics. The former whip who said to the BBC about scandals involving little boys was part of Heath's Government in the whips office (think he may have been chief whip).

Well that's the point of the whips for the Political Party machines - Control through covering up various indiscretions to major criminality in exchange for toeing the party line. It probably still goes on to this day.

As far as Thatcher goes for somebody as ambitious as she was, it wouldn't be a complete shock if she used the pedophilia allegations against Heath to force her way to the top of the Party and perhaps used threats to reveal the crimes of her eventual cabinet to maintain control and power. But that is the realms of speculation.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:28:53 Mobile | Show all posts
I meant Ted Heath stories in PE suggesting things that are now coming out about him, I also remember reading again in the PE stories about Prince Charles and an uncle that are similar in the 70's.

As for Thatcher, wasn't she the very friendly friend of Saville who repeatedly tried to get him knighted despite many warnings about his private life and was successful at the end of her reign

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:28:53 Mobile | Show all posts
I can't really see how she wouldn't have been briefed on Savile's proclivities - with various forces up and down the country having had complaints (usually dismissed without further investigation), the security services would have surely vetted him in order to protect the PM? Most likely means, in my view, like many others in authority, she didn't really see these as serious offences, or the victims as real victims. Different times indeed.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 00:28:54 Mobile | Show all posts
As this goes on and the alligations mount you have to wonder how deep and how far up it goes. I now wonder what dirt Saville had that the police found to dig further into this as since his outing as a serial offender it has steady snowballed. What's more sickening though that crimes including child abuse, child prostitution, possible child murder seems to have been tolerated and swept under the carpet at the highest levels. It's like a pervert country club that had protection from the government,security service and police of the time that leaves me speachless and shocked. It now seems  to me our establishment might of been so morally corrupt at this time that there was no fear of prosecution . Makes you feel proud doesn't it

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 00:28:54 Mobile | Show all posts
There are allegations that the abuse has continued into the present day. But how accurate those allegations I can't say.

Use magic Report

As someone said earlier child abuse happens at every level of society,  corruption is easier as you have more  power but lets not pretend its just people in power.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
With regards to Heath allegations, from the point of being PM, I doubt very much he could have farted without sercurity services knowing about it until he died. The implication of this is obvious!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 00:28:54 Mobile | Show all posts
Nobody is pretending it's just people in power abusing children. See threads on Rotherham etc. And I was unfortunately in the same class as one of the Oxford grooming gang. He was a violent thug even then, he choked me in a classroom one lunchtime, and only let go when a teacher appeared. Still have nightmares about that and not entirely surprised by the crimes he was convicted of. Sad to say even with those evil gits being put in prison, the grooming problems in Oxford have not gone away. Even though the Police and other services are doing a better job than before.

Establishment protecting itself from being destroyed by public anger most likely. High stakes game was and probably still is being played. This is perhaps just one element of corruption within our state.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 00:28:55 Mobile | Show all posts
The implication is obvious but lets find some facts first. Then we can point the figure.

Already the blame is Thatcher, the cabinet , the royal family, the upper class, MPs,  "the establishment" etc etc , whatever axe someone has to grind.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 00:28:55 Mobile | Show all posts
Right file one (find the file on the national archives website and read it) - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/thatcher-stopped-officials-publicly-naming-sir-peter-hayman-as-suspected-paedophile-10020852.html
And more recently - http://news.sky.com/story/1523577/key-westminster-figures-in-child-abuse-papers

The Government refused to even say what the titles of those files were before the election, even now only small details are known. Though they should be passed onto the Goddard Inquiry.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部