1 ...456789101112
Back New
Author: gstyle

Myplanet UK Solar Panels ...... A Warning !!!

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 03:54:45 Mobile | Show all posts
I read up about system and found it is recognised as trustworthy, if it is'nt broke don't fix it.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

I,m horrified at what I'm reading on here. I came into a little money and was thinking of installing a system but don't know where to start....can anyone give me a useful place to start? Moreover are there any panels that will work in a dank, dreary place like Scotland !!!

Use magic Report

Dear All, an update on my latest position.I have had another firm contact me, and the inspector made sense of my system, after he checked installation  he did some maths and showed me I was under achieving. He suggested install a voltage optimizer, cost £1500.00( negotiable) so I haggled and agreed to £1100.00, this unit is designed to drop voltage in house to 220 volts, which means my system is not working so hard to generate, and it is protected against spiking. ( when it is bright sunlight it cuts down ) I should be better off to £200.00 a year F.I.T. also my inverter is protected as well as this company guaranteeing
Don't forget to notify house insurance of the roof panels..

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 03:54:46 Mobile | Show all posts
Find a local supplier and do some research on the type of panel they supply i.e. What efficiency it works at.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 03:54:46 Mobile | Show all posts
What feed in tariff level are you at?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部