Author: Eddy555

Assetto Corsa Competitizone (PC)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 05:08:58 Mobile | Show all posts
Would highly recommend running Wheel Check & LUT Gen, FFB is miles better for me on CSWv2.5.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 05:08:58 Mobile | Show all posts
The last update brought with it a way of getting result data out of the game so I'm starting to use it in the website now.

http://www.flying-bollards.com/Pages/LapLeaderboards?trackid=5

The long term plan is to have an event / championship scheduling website where future events are shown on the website, (lots of) people sign up for them, then all the entrants are split across multiple servers for the event, based on laptimes previously logged on the site.

So we end up with multi server events split by speed - people would always be racing with people with similar talent to themselves.

The site supports Steam federated login and once you log in we can match you up to your results and laptimes so over time it'll become more personalised - 'my events' 'my laptimes' my results' etc.

For now, session results are being logged, and fastest lap times. Still very early days.

To take part, join one of the Flying Bollards servers in acc (search for 'flying' in the server list).

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 05:08:58 Mobile | Show all posts
You star Ed, nice incentive to play ACC more

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 05:08:59 Mobile | Show all posts
Does anyone have any recommended base settings for VR please.

Got my GPU back from EVGA the other day and tried VR for first time. Performed pretty well, but I did notice that stuff in the middle distance seemed to be out of focus, it’s quite off putting. Cockpit and far distance is fine, it’s just that middle section where you are looking ahead for next corner seems to be out.

Use magic Report

It does seem very sensitive to how I look around, if you get what I mean. Whether I use my eyes or my head.

Maybe it has a more sensitive sweet spot?

They are actively looking at VR now - today's patch removed that OSD hidden behind the car glitch that affected Oculus - I don't know if it affected SteamVR too.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
You need to decide your poison; jaggies or blurriness?  

Temporal AA is your best shot.

For Blurriness - Use it with the Sharpness option (I have it around 200%) and Advanced Sharpen Filter OFF (gives a blurry image).  If I combine this with the Sharpen Filter Enabled, I get the image you are describing.

Jaggies - Enable the Filter with Sharpness at 0%.

(The above could be vice-versa Seb, old age is playing tricks on the memory but one of those gives you jaggies, the other blurriness, & when combined it looks like a drunken haze when trying to spot the corners ahead)

Now whether there are any engine.ini tweaks that can either improve the blurriness or quality of AA in either of these techniques, I don't know.  

I've had a little peak of interest over the game with the ffb pp and the slight improvement with temporal AA but after a couple of hours gaming it started doing my head in so I've put it aside until I read something in the changelog about VR improvements.

Use magic Report

Things evolved quickly with our community. A few people with better ideas than me got involved and it's really becoming something now.

There's loads of other stuff, but for now this.

New name, new brand, new website, new domain.

http://accracing.club/

On 1 July we're starting a global, open championship.

Each round runs for 1 week at the same track. You can enter as many times as you want. All results are logged and scores are averages. There's also a 'number of players beaten' table to encourage people who win their first race to come back and risk their 25 points.

Because you can enter as many times as you want, it can run on as many servers as we want. So we have a little Windows tool that will sit on servers and pick up the ACC server results, then send them to our website so it can include them.

Championship detail here - we're running test rounds at the moment.

http://accracing.club/pages/amateurchampionship

Laptime leaderboards are filling up nicely, here's Monza.

http://accracing.club/Pages/LapLeaderboards?trackid=9

If you want to join the championship just find an 'ACCR' server and race.

I've put a call out for servers all over the world to join us, so hoping it will be a truly global championship.

Use magic Report

We've added team support to the website now, so we can schedule and book onto team events through it.

The idea is you can join as a team and share driving, a la endurance racing.

We have a 2 hour race as a launch / test event on 2 August.

Please join if you can to help test and support it!

If we get a good few entries they'll be sorted and spread over several servers, sorted by average laptime of all team members, so that hopefully everyone will have some close racing.

http://accracing.club/pages/eventdetail?id=470

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 05:09:00 Mobile | Show all posts
Not really played this much, but have loaded up the 1.1 release and it's feeling pretty slick.
I do need to get more strength in my FFB though, even at 100% gain it's way too light for me.
That new McLaren 720S Shadow Project is epic.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 05:09:00 Mobile | Show all posts
I feel this game is finally starting to come alive for me, the default FFB and visuals [in VR locked at 45] have improved greatly and now defiantly playable with that more-ish factor.

Use magic Report

1 ...34567891011
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部