[Copy link]
1-12-2019 22:35:02 Mobile | Show all posts
To program using the 3 digit code.
Switch on the TV
Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
Enter the 3 digit code
Press the select button to store
Press TV and any number to test, If this does not operate the TV set try below.

To program using the 4 digit code.
Switch on the TV
Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again
Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV
The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1
Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful. This will scan the codes used for a particular make of TV.
Programming the Remote to view Sky on an RF channel.

Most installations comprise of a Scart connection from the Sky receiver to the TV. This is normally activated by pressing the Sky button for viewing Sky. For installations where the use of a Scart lead is not possible the Sky button on the remote can be set to instruct the TV to go to channel 6 (Or any channel that Sky is normally viewed on) and switch on the Sky receiver.
Hold down the select and Green buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
Enter the program number for the TV channel which Sky is normally viewed on
Press the select button to store, the LED should blink twice
Now you only need press the Sky button to view Sky on your chosen TV channel.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

1-12-2019 22:35:03 Mobile | Show all posts
Is there anywhere with the silver version in stock at the moment?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:35:04 Mobile | Show all posts
the sky button just changes the remote from tv operation to sky operation! (and if used to turn the sky box on it the tv changes to av1 rgb)

when you turn the sky box off/on it keeps to the same channel - only goes to 998 when it's had an overnight firmware download...or been unplugged at the wall.  

I'm not sure if all sky  boxes are the same though - I've had this one about 4 years - the HD failed 3 years ago and I replaced the 40gb drive with a 160gb one - other than that its a standard (Version 2) box.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 22:35:05 Mobile | Show all posts
I've tried lots of codes to get the Sky remote (standard Sky - not Plus or HD) to control the volume, including  the one above but none seem to work.

All other functions of the Sky remote worked without having to enter any codes. I'm just trying to get the Sky remote volume button to work.

Anybody else having this problem?

Thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:35:05 Mobile | Show all posts
hi
i upgraded to the new grey coloured model it works fine.You can get them on ebay

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:35:06 Mobile | Show all posts
Sap'nin forum - i've posted this on the original thread but have posted here in case anyone was thinking of getting the £450 relisys instead of/as well

Thank you to everyone for info, pictures, fuse knowledge about the woolies techno over the last month or so (especially Dav3, Mastermax, Marty 2005).

I frantically ordered in one of the online windows on fri 3rd Nov and it was delivered last thurs, a china model. Tweaked the settings as suggested on page 118 (ish) of the original thread and.. boom.. it is awesome! for everyone still undecided thinking it's too cheap to be any good and 'you get what you pay for' don't hesitate. I've seen friends LCD's / plasma's for twice as much that the techno is on a par with.

People need to be aware that on every LCD on the market playing a Standard Definition source the blacks look less than perfect and there'll be slight pixelation when there's a lot of movement on screen or when you are not the correct distance away. I haven't seen any 32" HD ready LCD that beats it unless you want to spend a grand or more.

In general my SD Sky box looks fantastic (some channels better than others as depending on bandwith allocation by Sky) but where this tv really comes into its own is with the xbox 360. The colours and definition are superb and the movie trailers from xbox live truly take your breath away. This in mind i'm upgrading to Sky HD in the new year which as far as i can tell should look just as good. Embrace the future..

I ordered the £450 Relisys from woolies when they were "certain" they weren't getting anymore techno's in..schoolboy error..after seeing both in action with the same sky box, xbox 360 the techno is 30 - 40 % better. Don't believe the woolies hype peeps...stay focused on the techno and fingers crossed for that giant chinese ship to drop some more off

Keep it real

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 22:35:08 Mobile | Show all posts
what kind of wall mount is everyone using?? nothing too expensive tho i ama student after all

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:35:09 Mobile | Show all posts
Thank You for your help Koolvin, it worked!!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 22:35:10 Mobile | Show all posts
what bit? did you use the monitor driver I compiled?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:35:11 Mobile | Show all posts
So far pleased with the picture quality, there are lots ways to change picture settings which are easy to use and modify accordingly to whaterver style of program. Although speakers are not very loud.
For any non owneers reading this thread keep on waiting, you'll be happy that you've spent £399 on a set which is of comparable quality to one worth £600-650.
here are some pictures,
(bear in mind, pics are from a 2mp camera phone- so doesn't do it justice)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部