View: 137|Reply: 0

I'm Here Now

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
3-12-2019 23:28:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
When I first previewed this film I was on a family trip.

This was truly a great movie course the sound was a bit lousy and in the fight scenes, you couldn't see the kick ass moves.

But recently I borrowed it from a cousin and I experienced what I once felt, this time bigger and better.

A first I didn't know what to expect from the film cos I had given up Bollywood films for a bit, but every couple of years a great film comes along and this is one of them.

The film is many Hollywood films thrown in, for example "She's all that" "True Lies" "Matrix" and many other inspirations.

Shahrukh for me was Bollywood's best but this film truly makes him a versatile actor, he selects films that contain the highest bollywood standard of action, certain hings were overdone in the fight scenes for example towards the end when sunil shetty spins around and elbows shahrukh while he still is in the air but truly magnificent bollywood fight scenes.

But for me the highlights are Sushmita Sen and Shahrukh, I knew what would happen during the second time watching but I laughed out loud seeing Shahrukh's expressions.

Overall a great bollywood film.

score 10/10

Angelus2 5 September 2006

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1467381/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部