View: 149|Reply: 0

This movie really sucks

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
3-12-2019 23:28:16 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Okay, so if you want to see a really bad movie, and have some good laughs over the ridiculousness of the plot, this is a must see... beginning from silly clichés to bad acting to horrible fight sequences / special effects, this movie has it all! Possibly the worst movie i've ever seen... the climax is particularly hilarious... shah ruck removes the trigger from the grenade, walks around for a cpl of minutes, delivers his punchline before jumping off the roof into the hands of his half-brother waiting in a helicopter... if you can think of anything that could have been worse in this movie, please do let me know... some people might like the sound track, but it was too formulaic for my taste... dialogs were super-cheeky, and the movie on the whole was way too predictable. Picking an adviser from the army would really have helped the movie... i grew in an army background as my dad and my grandfather were both in the army, and the inaccuracies about army lifestyle and 'dressing' were just inexcusable... including officers wearing hats at the burning of a pyre! yeah... really bad movie.

score 1/10

achaudhuri 24 March 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1045983/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部