View: 145|Reply: 0

Watch this movie when you're feeling' blue

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
3-12-2019 23:28:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This is a true feel-good movie. It has all the right elements - action, tragedy, comedy, romance....I loved it. Farah Khan handled this movie with extraordinary creativity and precision, for a first-time film-maker. She exhibited a true love for Indian cinema, and as far as I'm concerned, has given all those 'established' directors out there a run for their money. I also liked her story, and the way she interpreted it was delightful. It never lagged, or dragged on too long as some Hindi movies do. It was perfectly paced and just a gem to watch. For me, this was one of Shah Rukh Khan's best performances. He really breathed life into the character of Ram, playing action hero and disciplined soldier (as well as lover-boy) with amazing aplomb. I know SRK has a lot of haters, but for me the boy can act! He really puts his guts into it, and he always entertains.(And he's hot too, but that's another story.) Amrita Rao also puts in a very believable performance. I also enjoyed Zayed Khan and Sushmita Sen, as well as the rest of the cast, but for me SRK and Amrita had the stand-out performances. I really think SRK should've won the Filmfare Award for this role, but I guess he has enough on his shelf to make up for it, anyway. The music in the movie is absolutely great (charmingly done), as is the choreography (guess it always is, with Farah Khan at the helm). Watch out for the closing credits! They are so much fun. Truly a great movie, one to watch again and again. I will give this movie 9 out of 10, only because I was annoyed by a triviality.

score 10/10

patobiero 23 August 2006

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1456179/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部