View: 233|Reply: 0

The perfect 10!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
3-12-2019 23:28:12 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
But what was up with Zayed Khan's hair? And who thought to cast Rakhi Sawant as a college sex symbol! She looked truly miscast in that role.

But anyways, this was a wonderful film, I very well nearly laughed myself into a coma at the comic bits. I can't believe I postponed seeing this film for so long.

Shah Rukh Khan (Ram) stars as an Army major who endures a personal tragedy at the beginning of the film, then is ordered to go undercover to protect the commissioner's daughter (played by Amrita Rao) from being assassinated by rebels. When he gets to her college, he poses as an over grown students and instantly becomes the butt of many a joke by his classmates, one of whom is his unknown step brother (played by Zayed Khan). Sushmita Sen makes her appearance more than an hour into the film, just like Kate Winslet did in Titanic. And thankfully so, because she only adds more element and grace to the film from here on. Suneil Shetty in a very bad hairdo(his actually makes Zayed's look like a very good fashion statement) plays an army soldier turned rebel who is on to Ram's scheme and right on his tail to try and assassinate him and his new friends. The beautiful Kiron Kher, plays Zayed's heartbroken mother, a very well, I might add.

score 10/10

Sherazade 3 July 2006

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1409633/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部