View: 139|Reply: 0

absolutely the best movie I have seen in 25 years

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
3-12-2019 23:28:14 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I bought this movie at an Indian supermarket in Barcelon for 3 auras, some months ago.I had seen before "Kal Hoo Na Ho" in the Oriental Film Festival one year ago, and I was so impressed and disturbed that such a MASTERPIECE of the modern cinema(I couldn't believe this movies haven't a commercial career in Europe) wasn't shown before on screen, that I bought a new one directed by the girl who made the choreography in the first one (Main Hoon Na). I have no words to comment about "Main Hoon Na", for the first time in years I have the sensation of something so wild, absolutely a masterpiece of musical movies comparable to the classical movies in USA in the sixties. I was so excited as when I saw "West side story" in my life for the first time. Bollywood are the future of musicals. All the actors are super, the movie is a prodigious of filming and foot age, the plot is crazy but involving, choreography is incredible, the sound is dazzling...well...everything is crazy in this movie. I don't remember to have such a feelings since I saw "Millie" on DVD. Well lucky I didn't have words!

score 10/10

mel-301 8 February 2006

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1287075/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部