Author: Suave

Information Overload - Newbie Help Request!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:52:44 Mobile | Show all posts
When I started vaping I had one pack of baccy left which I used in the evening. When that ran out I vaped full time. It was difficult the first week or so but after that no problem. I was using a crappy cigalike though. You may find it easier with a decent kit.

Hard to tell with mg, like I wrote I found 18mg too strong but used it for about 6 months then went to 12mg. I just vape more now.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Thanks mate, im had a crap,thing a few months back survived 2 days then battery ran out and went back to cigs, got this at 3 not,had cig since have no,choice lol no back left we will see what happens tomorrow start work at 4 in my own bakery, but love the custard taste so thanks for that tip.

Buster

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
No worries, stick with it. I haven't had a cig for 2 years since I started. Even if it's a gradual thing it's gotta be better than full time smoking. Honestly after a couple of months you will wonder why the hell you preferred smelling of smoke and coughing a lot.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I started just over a week ago and haven't even fancied a cig, loving the itaste so much better than the crappy ce4 I had before it.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 20:52:45 Mobile | Show all posts
So far so good apart from a small mishap, 26 hours no smoke lol even Starting at 4 am for a 13 hours day, got through ok apart from seem to have a leak issue must be me all liquid drained out and ended up all over the place do they need to be kept upright ?I'm a baker and always dropping things wondered if I fitted something wrong? Seems ok now I'm trying some vaper caper goop on the emow seems Christmassy

Buster

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Make sure the coil is properly screwed down is all I can suggest, they can sometimes get loose on unscrewing to refill Kanger tanks.

Use magic Report

Thanks mate, all a learning curve tbh survived a pub meal and six pints yesterday still no cigs so far so good.
If I'm Honest I'd like to just use this to,wean off the evil weed then stop vaping and everything just hassle free.

time will tell 3 days in and ok so far

Buster

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
That was my plan too. Over 3 years later and I'm still vaping. It won't stop the nicotine addiction or how hard it is to quit nicotine.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 20:52:46 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi All,

I have been enjoying the EMOW Kit I got from Virtual Vape - It really has exceeded my expectations! Like others have stated, I do find the tank a little to small & wish it was bigger so it could hold more liquid so if there are other options, I may look into them.

I was not that impressed with the Virtual Vape E-Liquids I ordered though - they had a very metallic & dry taste to them which lingered a fair bit and had very little flavour (if at all!) of any of the fruits I ordered! I got some more from another place which are a tad better & more smoother.

I am, however now experiencing the following issues with my EMOW Kit:

1) The Battery is getting & staying quite warm to the touch which is somewhat concerning as I have read this could be a fire/safety issue? Have seen quite a few reports on the web of fires been caused by e-cig batteries so a bit concerned!

2) On a somewhat regular basis, the battery repeatedly flashes all three colours a number of times when attempting to take or after a draw - not even that long a one.

3) I find that the E-Liquid does not last anywhere near as long as before requiring top ups much sooner. Before, a single tank fill would last the better part of a whole day whereas now, this same period needs topping up  three or four times.

4) On quite a few occasions, there is E-Liquid leaking into the mouth when taking a draw.

I take care to ensure that the battery is fully charged, & all contacts are kept clean & the tank/battery/coil are not over tightened. Since purchase, I have replaced the installed coil with a new one as supplied in the box after a period of about two weeks.

After experimenting with settings, I soon found out that using the lowest Red Setting at 3.7v's & having 3 of the 5 air vents exposed gave me a very decent & satisfying vape but now these settings are quite weak - Now, to get the same sort of effect, I have to go the the higher Green setting of 4.2v and have between 3 or 4 of the air vents exposed and I do not know why this is now so.

Having now read about the fire & safety risks that batteries can cause, I am quite concerned and am wondering if my battery may be faulty as it remains warm & keeps flashing - Can anyone please advise?

Suave!

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 20:52:46 Mobile | Show all posts
I can't advise but I can agree with you,100%

I started vaping 3 weeks ago tomorrow, stopping cigs from that day after over 30 years smoking.

Using the same kit as you and find exactly the same issues plus I keep having to use pliers to remove the liquid filling tip.

Still works ok though but I too would prefer a different filling / liquid holding  tank.

And for me it's not particularly easy after all those years smoking but I am persevering.

I too changed the coil after getting burning taste, 2 weeks in and that solved it, I vape custard and its damn sticky lol.

buster

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部