Author: Suave

Information Overload - Newbie Help Request!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:52:49 Mobile | Show all posts
I'm about to hit the button on a Kanger EMOW starter kit and some e liquid from vaper caper.
I've only ever had a couple of tries of an e cigarette and each time coughed for what seemed like a couple of minutes. I'm going to order 12mg of Caramel tobacco and 12mg of Custard.
How long will 2 x 10ml bottles last?

Wish me luck.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I found the hit at the back of my throat quite harsh with the first liquid that I got and it put me off a bit, then I found out that its all to do with the type of Glycerol in the liquid. There are two types, PG and VG, PG gives a harder hit than VG. Most places will do a blend of PG and VG in their liquids which can make it a bit easier

Edit : taking a look at the site its a 60/40 blend so that should make it smoother

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
My 2 favourite juices. Mark at Vaper Caper is a chef so is good with his flavours. The mix of pg/vg is my preferred.

With regards to how long it will last 10ml would last a week when I first started. I now get through about 3-4ml a day.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Revelation this morning! My brother has been vaping a while longer than me a gave me a nucig tank a couple of weeks back. Tried it today and quite impressed by the difference between that and a normal tank. Annoyingly that's now opened my eyes up to customising it all, there goes the wallet!!

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 20:52:50 Mobile | Show all posts
I too have just ordered another mod!!

Had real trouble with emow and connections jamming  so machined that had trouble getting apart at times had to use pliers!!

Battery died so I've changed brand

Ordered an I stick and mini nautilus from vaper caper, great price too January sale, as they supply my favourite juices it makes sense to,order from there.

Here's looking forward to some good vaping

Buster

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
My EMOW and juices arrived earlier today and I'm now officially off the fags!

Put some of the caramel tobacco in to start and so far so good. No coughing and spluttering at all, but I'm not sure on the flavour just yet. I've only had half a dozen puffs or so, but the flavour seems to linger with an after-taste I wasn't expecting. For some reason I thought the vapour would be odourless, so the sweet smell of caramel in the air is something else I'll half to get used too.

Do you guys always switch off after using or keep it in "stand-by"? Which way is best for battery saving?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
It won't save the battery really, just stops it from going off in your pocket. They all have protection anyway to stop it from firing after 10 seconds or so.

You will get used to it, it's quite a change in taste after the smokey burnt tobacco. This is something that can never be replicated even with tobacco flavour juice as it is always missing that burnt taste.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
A few hours later and I'm enjoying the caramel tobacco more so I guess it's just getting used to a different sensation.
I've been experimenting with the various settings and seem to have settled on the lowest voltage setting with the air vents wide open. Smoking has damaged my throat (though hopefully not long term) and it's been a while since I could take a long draw on a cigarette without coughing. A few friends smoke a pipe on occasion , and again my throat was never able to cope, certainly not like my friends anyway!
The middle setting was giving me too much vape, and I haven't bothered trying the highest setting.

I'll give it a few days and maybe do a bit more tinkering.

Another quick (read daft) question, do you rinse out the chamber when switching between juice flavours?

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 20:52:51 Mobile | Show all posts
I always rinse and dry between flavours unless I want a mix which I do a lot bit,of vanilla and caramel works for me.

My emow battery lasted 5 weeks before it died I did have problems unscrewing the bits occasionally and a lot of leakage from the mouthpiece.

Received an I leaf I stick and nautilus mini yesterday, wow what a vape .
Looks like I have found the equipment im happy with and I'm using the emow tank on an ego battery as a spare!!

Vaper caper have a great deal on that kit and also great juices so well happy. It does seem the nautilus goes through liquid faster than the emow, maybe because of more power?

Got some citrus to try later but custard still my favourite vape!!

Good luck all Im Almost at 7 weeks

Buster

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 20:52:51 Mobile | Show all posts
Rinsing the tank, it takes about 2 minutes, and I just dry it with  a small piece of of folded kitchen roll, also dab dry the coil assembly (but I don't rinse it) and the threaded parts etc.

That said, I got a half dozen x 10ml sampler pack of Apollo fruit flavoured juices , when I'm chopping and changing from say orange to watermelon to grape to apple etc I don't bother cleaning the tank out.  They all taste like Haribo anyways.
If I change from my regular Capuccino to fruit I will clean the tank, because apple flavoured coffee is just wrong IMO..

Anyone think it's worthwhile starting a thread on experiences with liquid flavours, suppliers etc?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部