Author: Suave

Information Overload - Newbie Help Request!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:52:46 Mobile | Show all posts
Not seen these updates, sorry for the late response. Batteries will get warm when used, how warm is warm? The only issues I know about with regards to exploding batteries are user errors when charging. People using a non recommended chargers etc. Batteries can "vent" but these are generally loose batteries for the use in Mods, not a fixed battery inside it's own case. Again this is generally improper use. I don't know about the flashing, probably nothing but if you are concerned contact the vendor. Generally Kanger items are pretty reliable.

Batteries will tend to loose power the less charge they have, even if they are regulated to output a certain voltage, it is most likely you need to change the coil more frequently as they can clog up and just not perform very well. It will just burn the juice, taste bad and not produce much vapour.

Both of you mention you changed the coil after a couple of weeks. Are you using the Kanger dual coils or the supplied Unicoil? I vape custard and if I am using a unicoil I rewick it every day. With my new KFL Plus V2 I build my own coils and could maybe get away with it for 2 days but I still do it every day to get the best performance and flavour.

Well done for sticking with it, I have been doing it 2 years now and I have only just started to find my perfect set up. I still get frustrating days though when the vapour or taste isn't right. It's still a fairly new scene and a fast growing one, even since I started a lot has changed.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 20:52:47 Mobile | Show all posts
4 weeks today!!!
Still,going well, not sure if I particularly enjoy vaping but I haven't had a cig for 28 days lol so something's going right.

In the box were a set of 4 coils and 1 special one lol with some cotton and stuff in I've not looked at that just used the ones from the packet of 4 so far I've changed this twice and it's lovely when fresh then gets less vape and more and more burnt taste until I change it, I'm on the vaper caper custard so,guess,I should change more regularly?

Don't think id have patience for rewicking coils?

I change flavours randomly
Quite like the gloop from vaper caper and strength changed too some 18 some 12 like I said no cigs but unsure if I actually enjoy vape lol.

Better than cigs tho I hope

buster

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Really glad it's going well. I would urge you to try the Unicoil though, it's so much better than the standard Kanger heads.

It can be pretty daunting at first but it is really very simple to rewick it. They've done the hard bit by making a coil you can re-use. When I was looking to not spend a fortune on new heads the only option was to rebuild the whole head, coil, wick etc which I did for a year before someone had the bright idea to make and sell their own microcoil.

There isn't a tutorial for the Unicoil but there is for the Naturevape which is identical so the same method applies. Honestly once you have done it once you won't look back. One thing to add to the video is definitely give it a rinse under warm water after you have done the dry burn. Then give it a good shake and blow before you rewick it.

I did mine everyday but I get through about 4-5ml of juice a day, even doing it every day though a coil would last 2 weeks before giving out. I imagine you get through a lot less, 10ml used to last me a week when I started!

Use magic Report

Thanks mate I'll try that

Major problem this morning lol battery just died I think

Totally dead no lights after a full charge last night, plug,in and light stays on but seems to be kaput, a common problem by a quick look online not much good after 4 weeks though, I have a cheap ego u to,use today is there a better battery that will fit this emow tank?
Thanks

Buster

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Any battery will fit with an ego connection, Vision Spinner V2 are good and reliable. If you don't mind the size then an MVP is a great device, massive battery so will last ages. I keep one as a backup. The newish iStick is a similar device but smaller, never used one but lots of people I know bought them and love them.

Myepack stocks all of these and more, they usually have the best prices.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I can't rate the iStick high enough. Small enough to be discreet, will last a couple of days and simple digital interface if you want to experiment with different voltages.

Use magic Report

Thanks guys
I've emailed virtual vape see if they will exchange battery, amd will purchase a couple of other alternatives any other tanks recommended to try with an mvp or an I stick
I realise I'm  Going to spend a few quid but surely it's worth if if not smoking

Buster

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:52:48 Mobile | Show all posts
There are so many new tanks to try out, stuff seems to be coming out left right and centre. You will get very good results from the Unicoil you have though if you haven't already. I can't personally recommend any myself as I tend to stick with one thing and I rebuild the coils myself to keep costs down.

All tanks have their ups and downs, to my knowledge none are perfect. A lot of the more recent ones are aimed at people who want to sub ohm so wouldn't really be suitable. The Aspire Nautilus has had good reviews, as does the Aerotank with the new dual coils.

The problem with all of these are you have to buy the relevant heads which becomes quite costly, if you are good with your hands it may be worth picking up an Rebuildable like this. They really aren't that hard to rebuild once you are set up and there are tons of tutorials online. It maybe worth thinking about. Apart from these the best results will be from the Naturevape/Unicoil coils.

Use magic Report

I bought a Kanger EMOW kit with dual coils online, based on the recommendations here, and after checking online reviews. There is a bewildering variety of info out here, and getting to a not so local vape shop for some advice was proving difficult.
I have to say that 10 days in and I am now converted from smoking about 10-12g of tobacco a day.
The Kanger EMOW  really works for me. Being able to adjust the voltage and air flow helps get it adjusted and comfortable for a beginner, and also vary it for different juice types.  Another benefit is that it has standard fittings, so if I decide to upgrade to a different battery system, the clearomiser / tank thing will fit fine.

Works so well, I have just received a second one to have as a spare, so I'm not left without for any foreseeable reason.

A big thanks, from the bottom of my lungs to all who have contributed.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
It's great to hear other people converting. Glad it's working out ok.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部