View: 2853|Reply: 149

Loewe Connect ID Owners Thread

[Copy link]
1-12-2019 22:07:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
After much delibration on what tv i should buy i opted for the loewe connect id 46" tv over the philips 46pfl7007. I have demoed a few tvs B&0 being amongst the ones mentioned but the particular one i was looking at only came in a 40" and after coming from a panasonic 50" going back to a 40" does have an effect when watching movies and the whole immersion factor.

I have to give a big thank you to zee khan who is the manager of the kensington gallerie, he was very helpful and knowledgeable about loewe products and let me play around with the tvs in store without no pressure to buy.

I knew when the time came to purchase it was his store that i was going to be buying from. I brought mine in black not the other adventurous colours that you can get them in but i love the clean lines and minimalism of these tvs and also the quality i also got a five year guarantee.

The delivery time from when the tv was ordered was quick and i was shocked when i was told my tv was in store so i managed too get my tv delivered today.

Out the box this tv just oozes quality, quality, quailty. I would also like too say that this tv is flippin heavy much heavier than the gt50 i had previously so if your putting it together on your own like i did you have been warned!! I brought the tv with a swivel stand and it comes with a foot stand aswell but i prefer to swivel the tv in the direction that i need it in.

After setting up the tv and hoisting it onto the unit it i turned it on and let it do it's thing it searched all availible channels and after that it was just a matter of kicking back and enjoying the picture.

After a few minor adjustments i was in tv nirvana hd looks point blank amazing with alot of depth and richness to pictures colours burst off the screen with punch and vibrancy but not that over dynamic over saturated picture you get with alot of others brands. Motion is a major highlight of this tv and looks as smooth as silk with only really really minor traces of blur.

To be honest i only noticed this on transformers2 bluray nothing else. I have to talk about the image  active processing it is incredible it gives an all most photographic image quality which leaps off the screen details is very high crisp and sharp and has that looking out of a window type of effect.

Shadow detailing is all there and i haven't noticed any crushed blacks. Uniformity on this screen is also very good i haven't noticed any backlight bleeding or clouding when watching letterboxed movies which i found really refreshing... the screen is semi glossy i read that loewe are using a samsung va panel in this range.

what i also like about this tv is the fact that i'm able too control my philips bluray player and denon amp with the loewe remote control it recognised the make of player instantly and also the make of my amp which i found really cool... it feels really good to control everything with the loewe assist remote control.

Onto the sound quality it is the best that i have heard after bang-olufsen. The first thing that hit me was the crystal clear sound coming from the front speakers and the deep bass which comes from the downfiring woofers it is immense clean and solid sounding with impact and with no distortion, why can't all tvs sound like this??

Listening to the music channels and radio was just a pleasure and felt like i was listening too a stereo it's honestly that good 80watts of power for a tv is really impressive.

Onto the downsides, it only has three hdmis it doesn't have component and you will have too buy audio adapters and scart adapter seperately although i have everything piped through my amp so thats not an issue it does however have a coaxial input and output.

I have got nothing but praise for this tv at the moment and would whole heartedly reccomend it, it's early days but at the moment it's looking like a keeper.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:07:11 Mobile | Show all posts
Hey Markiedee,

I'm interested in buying the connected id 46 or sony hx850. Wich one would have the better picture quality?

Greetings from belgium.
Thomas
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:07:12 Mobile | Show all posts
I would say too my eyes i prefer the loewe, i have seen them both side by side and the loewes processing looks sharper and cleaner, i also have too say that it handled sd content really well and retained alot of sharpness.

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:07:13 Mobile | Show all posts
After purchasing this tv i have now tried to make this an owners thread which i'm having trouble doing if any mods could mesh this into an owners thread i would be most grateful.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:07:14 Mobile | Show all posts
Edited title as requested

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:07:14 Mobile | Show all posts
After watching various dvds and a few old bluray favourites it feels like i'm watching films with new eyes. I'm noticing details that i didn't know was there this tv is so precise at showing the finer details and you just get absorbed into whatever your watching.

I also find that it handles sd content really, really well the picture remains sharp and clean especially for the size.

For anybody whos willing to up the budget that little bit more will be rewarded with an incredible sound and picture experience.

With it being £1595 for the 40" without the hard drive is amazing for the natural and impressive sound and picture quality you get for this tv the 46" is slightly more but i do feel like it's competively priced with the competition.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:07:15 Mobile | Show all posts
Thank you Markiedee.

Looks a stunner.

Aaron

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:07:15 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks aaron, on everything i have watched so far it has had me picking my jaw up off the floor theres so many characteristics that this tv has which sets it apart from other brands. I especially love the electronic curtains that part to display a picture when you switch the tv on and off.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:07:16 Mobile | Show all posts
Curtains? Is that an animation on screen? That sounds cool.

I am currently living with a 32inch Samsung, fault free ccfl lit, just small.

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:07:17 Mobile | Show all posts
Something like that when you turn off your tv it just goes black well on the loewe it closes like curtains from both sides and vice versa when you switch it on.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部