Author: Silverblack

Loewe Connect ID Owners Thread

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:07:20 Mobile | Show all posts
I have seen those statements... All brands say that black is black or deep or whatsoever. It is just after reading some reviews that you actually realise that the black isn't really that black when compared to other models.

Thanks for the confirmation regarding the absence of backlight bleed or clouding!

I do have a question regarding the internet content... Can you access Netflix or Lovefilm with the TV? I don't find any reference to this anywhere. I do have an apple TV but it would be great if these apps would be available in the TV itself as it is the case for many other brands.

Thanks,

etuga
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:07:21 Mobile | Show all posts
I don't have internet at my house so i cannot help you there mate, i know that alot of other brands speak that type of jargon about black levels and so fourth and i also know that no tv is perfect but with the loewe i really haven't experienced the issues so commonly read about on this forum about backlight bleed, clouding etc...etc... which too tell you the truth is a relief.

These were some of the first things that i tried to look for and when i didn't see any i just went on too enjoy the tv, if i had an issue all it would be is that at extreme angles there is a little washout but you really have to be watching from a very wide angle.

Second of all when assembling the swivel stand make sure you have a t20 screw driver piece as the screws needed to attach the stand to the tv requires that screw bit and also a set of alan keys although a set are supplied  in the box which contains the loewe assist remote control and manual.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:07:21 Mobile | Show all posts
Your post reassures me and I believe also other followers of this thread. Thanks again!

Thanks also for the assembling advice. However, if everything goes well, Loewe should include the assembling for free together with the delivery

By the way, Loewe has a special promotion at the moment which offers the DR . Personally, I think I will not use it that much but it is always nice of having it. Especially if it is for free!!

Cheers,

etuga

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:07:22 Mobile | Show all posts
Well etuga i'm glad i was able too be of help, i really do have a pride of purchase with this tv and it's just a well built quality piece of kit which is a joy to watch on or off.

Just going back to the tvs speakers it really isn't like your typical flat distorted bee in a tin can sounding speaker, it's full and rich with great deep bass and clear highs I alternate between my denon and the loewe and at times just find myself listening to the tv.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:07:23 Mobile | Show all posts
That's very interesting. Do you have any more details as there's nothing on the Loewe UK website I can see. Do you knbow if it's Galerie only or are John Lewis and the Independent retailers doing it?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm in Manchester tomorrow and can go and have a nosy at the Galerie there - quick note about that. The shop can't be seen on Google Street View but can on Microsoft's one. It's on the corner of John Dalton Street and St James's Square and the entrance looks like it's on JD St. I'm providing this info for others to find in the future.

Regards,
Tony.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:07:24 Mobile | Show all posts
Hello,

This promotion isn't on the website. Loewe at Harrods London are proposing this promotion.

From what I understood, stores have a pretty good margin so I suppose promotions also depend on how well you negotiate.

Cheers,

Etuga

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:07:26 Mobile | Show all posts
Coming from the gt50 how do the blacks compare (all lights out)?

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:07:27 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi tony have you gone onto loewe.tv/uk/products.html?? if so click onto the connect id icon which will then take you onto the connect id page.

From there on the top right hand side you will see it say overview technical spec and configure tv. Click on configure tv where you can choose the size, colour of the bezel and speaker fret or weather or not you want dr  or not with different price options.

Deals can be had if you actually go to a galerie though hope this helps.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:07:28 Mobile | Show all posts
looks like a completely black pic with a green light on my laptop, sorry cannot help on that
Thanks for the info wrt the blacks

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:07:29 Mobile | Show all posts
Wow deblee can you not see anything?? the thing about the loewe which is something that you can see often on other led tvs is the fact that it doesn't crush blacks.

And there is plenty of shadow detail so you can make out fibres in peoples outfits or if it's a dark scene you can make out different shades instead of a gloop of black while it still provides quite deep blacks.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部