Author: Silverblack

Loewe Connect ID Owners Thread

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:07:44 Mobile | Show all posts
Well i've finaly got my tv and i have to say the picture and sound are great. I'm very happy with the tv for the most part but there are two issue's with it firstly there is 1 dead pixel in the middle of the screen but tbh i can only see it when up close so not a big deal. The second problem is when i use my xbox 360 i've noticed a bit more input lag then my last tv when playing fps games. I've got the tv in game mode and have turned off all image enhancments but it's still a bit laggy any know of a fix for this?.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Congratulations for your new TV! I am sorry to hear that you are having issues.

I really don't understand how can a Loewe TV have dead pixels if they are calibrated at the factory. Don't they check it? Are you going to ask for a replacement?

Regarding the lag issue, this might be a big issue for gamers but I need to confess that I don't play that much anymore...

With regards to backlight inconsistencies, could you please have a look at it this evening and let us know what are your findings?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Dead pixels are not on at this price. Ask for a replacement.

The input lag thing might not be fixable, though I would first try the other HDMI sockets (if it's connected that way).

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:07:45 Mobile | Show all posts
congrats andy on recieving your tv and i'm sorry to hear about your dead pixel i don't have none on mine, i'm yet to game on mine as i don't have my ps3 at home but i have seen a youtube video of someone playing a fps on a loewe individual tv and the lag seemed to be non existant...

I read that you said all the image enhancements are switched off can i ask if you have the DNC and DMM modes on?? if so turn them off and also put the screen format to pc mode if you have indeed did this pay no mind to what i have written.

Let us know how you get on.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:07:46 Mobile | Show all posts
ok i've sorted the input lag for some strange reason turning gaming mode off helped it don't know why but it all works fine now. As for the dead pixel i can't see it at my viewing distance so i'll have to think about it over the weekend i'll check for clouding tonight but have not seen any so far.

Ok found a second dead pixel gonna call the shop tomorrow.

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:07:46 Mobile | Show all posts
I would be on to the shop tomorrow too, finding a second dead pixel is a bit annoying i would think. You haven't had it long so a replacement should be a non issue glad you found a fix to in regards to gaming.

Don't let the dead pixels put you off as this sort of thing happens with many other brands aswell they do say in the manual that it can occur but the main thing is getting it sorted and i'm sure you will.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:07:47 Mobile | Show all posts

Il est arrivé.

First impressions? Excellent. Turned off all bar the film enhancement of the picture processing options. DNC might go back on when I watch SD stuff. Sound quality is in a different league. Footie looks great - England are scoring freely.

I love the orange speaker grille - so happy they were able to do the "special" for me.

Off to try the iPad app now.

A very happy Tony.

P.S. Will probably post a full review at some point.

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:07:48 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi tony looks amazing so happy to have another owner, the sound quality is something else isn't it enjoy mate it really does looks nice. So is the back black and front orange? i have only seen it with a orange back black bezel and orange speaker fret.

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 22:07:48 Mobile | Show all posts
Hey tony, although helpful for others i wouldn't advise looking for faults or issues unless apparent which will spoil the enjoyment of this tv for you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:07:48 Mobile | Show all posts
Ohhhh yes

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules