Home automation: BTicino, OpenWebNet, SCS bus

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:37:51 Mobile | Show all posts
hm, ok, i have installed openhab and it runs - a little
don´t know why it stops monitoring bus-traffic, the binding is designed for openhab 1.X and i installed the new version 2.0 but i have read that it should work under 2.0
i installed noobs, perhaps should try openhabianpi - don´t have experience with linux ...
what works when it works:
- can see status of lights and toggle lights on/off
- can log temperature (bticino-room-sensors as well as external temp-sensors ds18b20 on the onewire-bus of raspi) in nice charts realised with influxdb)
- can control shutters
- can connect via web-browser and openhab-app on iphone
i also would like to do more with openhab but difficult for me because the openhab-community is very professional and hard for me to understand. so i wasted much time with trial and error to get to this point
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

1-12-2019 21:37:52 Mobile | Show all posts
I've installed the binding on OPENHABIAN with openHAB 2.2.0 Build #975. It runs without problems. Perhabs you should try it under OPENHABIAN? I've noticed one restriction in conjunction with addresses greater than 9 (also posted on myopen forum, but no responses until now):

It seems that it is not possible, to use virtual configured actors as items in the openHAB binding with PL addresses greater than 9 (for example: A/PL: 8.10)?

bticino.items (example):

Switch Frost “Sensor Frost” (Wettersensorik) {bticino=”if=webserver;who=1;what=0;where=810″}

This item is not updated in openHAB. Do you have any ideas how to solve this problem (without givig new adresses to the actors)?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:37:53 Mobile | Show all posts
did you already try:
where=0810
as far as i know if pl has two digits, a has to have two digits, too
... but did not try it ...

Use magic Report

1-12-2019 21:37:54 Mobile | Show all posts
Thank you very much. It works!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:37:55 Mobile | Show all posts
great, i like that
next i´ll try a new clean installation with openhabian, thanks for the tip

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:37:56 Mobile | Show all posts
stop only means that the execution will be aborted just on the position it is.
for example
- if you have a "light on" in "action" -> nothing will happen because light was switched on and the action is finished
- if you have a "light on" in first line, "delay 10sec" in second line, and "light off" in third line, and you stop your action while the 10sec pause are waited, then the light will stay on because the last line will not be executed
perhaps try: put wind sensor in start and stop condition, so scenario will be restartet every time the wind blows. put in action a delay with 1hour and in second line your blinds.
so if the wind blows in less than one hour the scenario will be startet again and nothing happens. if it doenst blow for longer than one hour the scenario will activate your blinds.
but you will have to enable / disable the scenario, otherwise your blinds will always be activated 1 hour after the last wind...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 21:37:57 Mobile | Show all posts
I thought I had deleted my post before anyone read it but too late.   I had already written a scenario for the wind sensor similar to your suggestion. I tried to test it but I think I managed to confuse myself and doubted my understanding. So, I deleted my post and set up a simpler test and I find its just as you say. Stop aborts the whole action list and so my wind protection scenario should work.

I am using a boolean, run=true, to activate/deactive the blind scenarios. If  run=true then the blind scenarios will move the blinds into position depending on time of day, internal temperature, sunshine, patio in use etc.

The wind sensor scenarios sets run=false, forces all blinds up with group command. All other blinds scenarios begin only if run=true condition.

1 year earlier all my blinds were wrecked from high winds and golf ball sized hail stones. I tried to save them but I was too late becasue the power failed in the area by the time I realised it was a very bad one So, now I am paranoid.

Thanks for the quick response

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:37:57 Mobile | Show all posts
great, i also have a scenario for my blinds: they have to close if sun is shining and temperature inside rises to high...
yesterday i did a clean install of openhabian. very sad to see i have the same problem as bevore: monitoring of bticino-bus stops after short time and i don´t know why.
tried with different gateways, mh200n and f454, seems with f454 is working a bit longer but never longer than some hours

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 21:37:57 Mobile | Show all posts
My installers gave me an example project file for MH202  for scenarios and weather sensors. I loaded it into Myhome and will check it out and compare it with what I have done. I could provide a dropbox link via PM if anyone is interested.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:37:57 Mobile | Show all posts
sure, however, I believe we should come up with our own community and forum site, which would allow to have more than just a thread ;-)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部