Author: m4rky_m4rk

Home automation: BTicino, OpenWebNet, SCS bus

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 21:38:01 Mobile | Show all posts
I did notice port 22 is open, I found the login user name and password. I can connect and  wondered if it was possible to change, tinker with a few things.. eg browser.  It looks like BTicino are not developing the panel since I see no update for a year even though the browser says 'experimental'. Anyone done anything with linux and the panel?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I tried that. MyHome still crashes whenever I tried to access the the config. I did try without bus power so maybe it needs to on the bus and USB connection.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
No problem. I hope posting here, this thread or another, doesn't just turn out to my own personal support threads. I would like to encourage chatter from other like minded folks. We need to encourage others to come over here to get it above a critical mass... if not the community chatter will fade. Please try get some of the others over here.

Yet again when asking questions on the MyOpen community forum I get told by the mods to refer to my installer.....its annoying.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Hi Stefan,

I think I am going mad. I am trying to set up my screen10. I can't get cen plus commands to work at all. I am using myHome suite and find that CEN works but CEN plus not.  I am sure that I saw one time that I could create scenarios directly on the panel and now I can't find how it was done at all. V frustrating eg My Home screen 10 scenarios.

The some of help page for scenario modules throws up a 'server not found 'message

Have you tried CEN plus commands?

Also  I see that they can have enable and disable buttons but what goes in the address?

Mark

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Does anyone know if the basics contacts interface 3477 should behave differently to the DIN rack version F428? I have the contact interfaces showing on my display panel Screen10 and notice that after a display reboot/config upload some seem to need a state change before they show the correct status and some seem to correct immediately The only difference is use the type F428 vs 3477.

Also, the Screen10 home screen seems to keep loosing the temperature display on the home page. I set in the Homesuite softtware and once on the display itself but now I can't find where on the display its set. Plus now I can't find how to create a MyHomescreen10 scenarios. They get setup on the screen but now not. CENplus scenario trigger doesn't work but CEN does!!! aaagh I am going mad.

Anyone got any neat tips on how to display the state of a boolean on the Screen10. So far I am using spare relays but wondered if there was a better/cheaper way to do this.

Tom, if you pass by... The weathers sensors are proving useful. Blinds retract and all scenarios are disabled when its too windy and later after an hour of no wind they go back to normal operation. Neat. We had a bad storm recently and they behaved perfectly.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:38:02 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi Mark!

Thanks for information. I think i will install them in autumn this year. Regarding the Screen10 i use just some scenarios, but they work. I think the trigger is different to the mh202 starting condition, if i remember correctly.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Hi,
I also have a house with a Bticino Myhome Installation. I have some problems with my MH202, Videophone 300X and Sfera Camera and MyHomeServer1 :
MH202 : Cannot a good tutorial how to use the boolean function and don't understand the difference CEN PLUS, CEN or Scenario modules functions.
MyHomeServer1 : The connexion is very difficult to establish with MyHomeUp. I very often get the message that the gateway not reachable is.
Videophone 300X : Very bad quality and resolution. If someone rings, my phone rings but impossible to get the image from camera.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Hello, Just registered myself over here. I am Jeroen from Belgium and I came over here from the myopen forums.

To make my first post usefull I will start right away with a question.
Until now had a setup with a F454, an mh200n, 11 F411's, 3 F414's, some F430's and a 99 zone thermo unit and a lot of 4652's and 4651's.
All works more or less ok and I am able to configure my stuff using the myhome suite and for most devices the advanced configuration. I use the F454 as my gateway.
Next step in my setup is adding doorbells, camera's and screens in the house. Therefore I installed a F441 for distributing the video and move the F454 from the automation bus to and output of the F441. I linked the automation bus to the AV bus using an F422 with a 1 in I4.
Now I cannot see anything on the bus anymore from within the myhomesuite. If i use the F454's web server I can connect to the camera's and so on, but I cannot search for devices on the automation bus. Even if I do the scan where you have to press a local button on the device...

Anyone got an idea what I do wrong?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 21:38:03 Mobile | Show all posts
I asked a similar question on the BTicino forum but can't find it. The search on the new BTicino forum is useless. Basically Marcog replied and from what I remember the differences are more historic. The differences were do with what they would work with with hardware wise. I use a mixture of them in MH202. Cen Plus for my Phone app , CEN calling another scenario on MH202 and Homescreen10. Trial and error to find out what needs what.

I have the 300x and Sfera. Seems to work OK. Is the WiFi signal good between the router and 300x? Must admit the image quality is lower than expected. I have da night camera version. The image does look better on the Screen10 so maybe its the 300x that's below par.

Boolean.. I use them a lot. Basically you can get scenarios to start or not start based on a change of state of a boolean. So, as it a change of state of the boolean that is needed to do anything then its important to define the starting state. I do this with a scenario that just runs on restart of the MH202.(tick box in top right in myhomesuite)

eg for safety I set an override that stops all blind scenarios from running using a boolean.
For each blind scenario I have the 'only if' condition 'Run' Boolean 1 = true.

If there is someone working near the blinds or its windy I set 'Run' Boolean1=false, either manually(phone or panel) or automatically(wind),  then the blinds will not move until its set back to 'Run' Boolean1=true again.

You can also use the change of state of a Boolean to trigger a scenario too.

With booleans tracking 'events' you can then create more complicated conditions for running a scenario.
eg
For my water irrigation pump I have to press run, stop, run on my phone. I did this so I do not accidentally set the pump running.If someone is using the patio they can press, up, down, up on the blind control button and this will stop the blind closing automatically when the house too hot, its dark etcWind=false is only set if the wind sensor contact has been open for 30mins. Then blinds can run again.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:38:03 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi M4arky,
Thank you very much for all those answers !!! It is good to see that somebody helps !
Regarding the Wifi, I have only two lines indicated. I tried to put a repeater to get a stronger signal, but it doesn't help.
For the boolean problem I will try some tests but if you have some concrete examples how they are encoded in the MH202, they  would be helpful.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部