Author: m4rky_m4rk

Home automation: BTicino, OpenWebNet, SCS bus

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:37:58 Mobile | Show all posts
could you give a try to myhomepy ? I made it pretty reliable...
note: currently working on adding python 3.6 compatibility, so you may need to take an older version ;-)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 21:37:58 Mobile | Show all posts
In the meantime you could create another thread here. There is no need to stick to just this thread. It was just a quick and easy way to point to an alternative place to keep the discussions going and maintain contact with the more helpful BTicino forum members. The BTicino site has become a poor place for the community IMHO. eg Lack of PM facility .

I haven't the time to create a dedicated forum myself and there may not be enough interest to warrant the effort. Lets see how it goes.

I thought that if discussions here prove to be a popular alternative to the BTicino site and the mods here welcome us then maybe we would in time get our own dedicated section. Or if its popular posting here but the mods do not like us being here then someone(?) would create our own dedicated forum having seen from posts here that there is strong demand.

Of course there could be little interest from the community in posting here, or even elsewhere, and it will then die a natural death.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
talking in this thread is sufficient for now. at least we don't have the BT people to tell us to go away with our questions ;-)

Use magic Report

Hi, bastler,

today I had the same issue: bus monitoring stopped (for the first time, after aprox. 3 weeks of use), so status in openHAB didn't get updated anymore.

After the restart of my Pi, everything worked again.
I also posted this on legrand forum.

regards, Hannes

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 21:37:59 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi,

I am trying to use and actuator to indicate the state of a boolean with :

Start boolean 1 =true >>>  Action Light 14 on
Start boolean 1 =false >>>  Action Light 14 off

Is there a way to stop the actuator it responding from a general all lights off command?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:37:59 Mobile | Show all posts
First of all. Hi Everybody. I am also here from bticino forum. Same nickname

I hope everone is fine.

Mark, i would be interested in the example project file for mh202, if you could share it, it would be great. I am also not sure, if you already had the possibility to post about your schalk sensors? I think i also might have overread it

My settings are still the same since beginning of 2017, but now i need to increase the functionalities due to weather (wind, temperature, etc.)

br
Tom

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Just PM me and I will send a Dropbox link.Then you need to add another MH202 into your project and then right click on the new MH202 icon and select import project. This avoids overwriting your existing project!! I have a BTicino explanation which I scan and send too.

I checked what was in there and its quite simple... you could probably do better yourself

I did write a lot above but if want to know more I will post more... no problem My rain sensor is permanently On now.. Probably becasue the installer removed the protective plastic and shouldn't have. I await a replacement.

Question........... also the same in my last post.
I am using a boolean to allow blind scenarios to run or not.. A master override of sorts. I added it as 'only if' condition and a 'stop' event to all blind scenarios that can directly move the blinds. It's not only useful for safety reasons when working on the blinds but my Wind sensor scenario uses it to stop the blinds being moved by other scenarios when there are high winds.

To display the status of this boolean I am using a spare actuator which is triggered on or off depending on the boolean state.. 1 (run)=true or false.

My problem is that the actuator can also be turned on and off with the Gen command. I think I can prevent that by setting the actuator to master pulse. But is this the best way??

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Another question... I am setting up the MyHome screen 10 panel... Any tips for setting it up?

Can the displayed room and floor order be changed? The display seems to show them in the order I add them.

I notice that some settings are done via MyHomeSuite and others are done directly on the panel eg card picture.

Also, the browser always shows 'Experimental' in the top right corner and when browsing not only is it slow but there are frequent warning messages about 'untrusted SSL connection'.... in other words the browser is a big disappointment and almost useless.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:38:00 Mobile | Show all posts
I also never used the browser butnoticed that same settings are better to be done on the panel. I also displayed my internal temperature sensor on the panel.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:38:00 Mobile | Show all posts
hi mark, sorry for not answering so long, my openhab drives me crazy!
i also use the 10" myhomescreen. but never used the webbrowser for the same reasons that you noticed already.  i also had to change the card-pics direct on the panel, and didn´t find out how to sort the rooms order.
nice weekend to all! stefan

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部